Absolute safety with the usual cordiality
We’re thrilled with the 20th. June 2020 to open our doors again. We will implement all regulations and measures with great care to ensure the highest level of security for everyone. The generosity of Lisetta is now our great strength and even if we now have to wear a mask to pamper you, you can truly “read from our eyes”.
Our hotel measures are constantly revised and adapted according to the laws.
Situation at 05. 07. 2020
- Unfortunately, the loving pressure is cancelled this year, but we have laughing wrinkles, and you can also see them with a mask!
- Convenient “pre check in”; from home.
- All employees wear a protective mask.
- Generally the distance rule of 1 m without safety mask applies. Families living together, of course, except.
- Hygiene – and cleanliness has always been our top priority and is now being intensified once again.
- All public areas and surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- All rooms are cleaned and disinfected as usual.
- Hand disinfection is provided everywhere sufficiently.
- We offer many favourite tables with the necessary safety distances.
- In our large outdoor – panorama pool (heated up to 32°C in cool months) the distance rule of 1 m applies. Of course, families living together are excluded.
- In the spacious garden you will find many private relaxation spots.
- Our masseuse Jenny continues to massage and spoil her. With a mouthguard, of course.
- Laser fever measurement of spa guests before treatment.
- The saunas can be enjoyed.
- Cable cars are available from 30th of may.
- Trade and gastronomy, as well as alpine pastures and refuges have been in operation since the 11th of may.
- Public transport by bus and train is fully guaranteed.
- Museums and sights have been open since 25th of may.
- Due to the current Corona location, you can cancel your stay free of charge up to 1 week before date of arrival. Valid for the months of June, July, August.
Let’s get a little closer to “normality”; together. . .
Hauptstr. 66 – 39019 Dorf Tirol – Meran (BZ) – MwSt.-Nr. 01686920214
E-Mail: email@example.com – T. +39 0473 923 422 – F. +39 0473 923 150